I've known you for what, 20 years {!?}, and I've found that you are a stay up late girl and that you like to heap lots of projects on your plate. Don't tell me you are still doing that when you have to wake up at the crack of early to teach seminary! You crazy Mama Jamma! I love you dearly and I'm so glad you haven't changed a bit.
P.S. I played pool and sang songs with Whitty last night, jealous much?
Sleep is what goes out the window when you teach Sem. Knowledge, wisdom, and eternal relationships with crazy, delightful, exhausting teenagers who grow up to be forever friends -- those are the blessings which compensate for the lack of sleep. It's fair.
2 comments:
I've known you for what, 20 years {!?}, and I've found that you are a stay up late girl and that you like to heap lots of projects on your plate. Don't tell me you are still doing that when you have to wake up at the crack of early to teach seminary! You crazy Mama Jamma! I love you dearly and I'm so glad you haven't changed a bit.
P.S. I played pool and sang songs with Whitty last night, jealous much?
Sleep is what goes out the window when you teach Sem. Knowledge, wisdom, and eternal relationships with crazy, delightful, exhausting teenagers who grow up to be forever friends -- those are the blessings which compensate for the lack of sleep. It's fair.
Post a Comment