Assignment: Explain your goals and aspirations and how you plan to achieve them.
I think I’ll focus on just one rather superficial goal tonight, since my time is short.
Rick and I have scheduled a cruise to the Bahamas for spring break, so we’re both motivated to ditch the Midwesterner look.
I no longer believe diets work (having been down that road before), so I want to ramp up my exercise efforts and scale down on my sugar consumption. Both areas have become problematic since I started teaching seminary. The days I don’t teach aerobics I’m “too tired” to workout. And, as a stress reliever, I find myself turning to ice cream a little too often.
I plan to achieve my goal of being svelter by exercising 6 days a week and limiting my sugary indulgences to the weekend. This should help me maintain my current level of fatness, er fitness, during the holidays. Come January I foresee some gradual changes in the tummy and tooshie department.
2 comments:
I love it when a plan comes together :) Good luck, not that you'll need it!
You funny. I like your tooshie. Is that weird? Buena suerte on your plan. I have the same plan, although it is difficult to implement during the holidays. I start every day with great aspirations, and it kind of falls apart about 4:00 p.m. I will settle for exercising 4 days a week, instead of my usual 2-3.
P.S. The word verification is "cyching." Why don't you take that up as your new sport. It sounds like cycling and itching combined.
Post a Comment