When I’m 43, I hope Rick and I are living in our cabin up in the mountains.

He’ll only be working 10 shifts a month in the local ED.
I’ll be staying busy serving at the temple,

reading great books, hiking my property,
and spoiling my grandbabies.
Since Thanksgiving will be just around the corner, I’ll be making final preparations for the extended family cruise we’ll take over holiday. This time, we’re heading someplace warm…
2 comments:
You'll be almost the youngest grandma ever! (I was 42 when you had Jake!) Great dreams -- hope I can be part of them, especially hanging out with you at that sweet cabin in the mountains!
Hee hee . . . somehow I started reading this without reading your prompt and I was SO CONFUSED! But, I did think that it was a pretty sweet life . . . only I knew that our age was WAY OFF. :) Like your future forecast!!!
Post a Comment