Thursday, July 31, 2008

Way Public Library



We've made it a habit to visit the library every Thursday this summer. Emma is reading her way through the American Girl series, while Jake has tackled Emily Rodda's Deltora books. Since I like to multi-task, I've been more inclined to get books on tape, movies, and music CDs. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days was a cute flick to watch while ironing. I walked 6 miles on the treadmill as I caught Connie and Carla. However, my favorite movie of late had to be Tristan and Isolde. I watched this one with a big bowl of popcorn.



Ohio has a pretty cool state flag in my opinion. It breaks tradition with its non-conformist shape.



Despite my pleadings, Jake has decided to read the Halo books. His Dad gave him the go ahead to play the video games against his Mom's better judgement.



Emma could not make a break-through with these kids. They never got past C.A.T.



Very sneaky moves Jacob!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my grandkids!

Terry said...

Those kids are so-o-o-o darn cute! I also love the name of the library. Way - no Way!