Saturday, July 5, 2008

I wish I'd heard about this sooner...

I'm probably way behind on this, but pandora.com is awesome! Last night we were invited to a party by some new friends. They told us about this website, and how it helped them find lesser-known artists. Of course I had to check it out right away. I've been listening all morning, creating new stations. Does anyone else get on this site?

Emma had many new friends to play with at the party last night, but her favorite playmate was this sweet little baby:



On the way home we spied this amazing creature. It reminded us of our trip to Virginia 8 years ago. Jake was just a little tike then and totally enamored of cows. We stumbled upon "The Holy Cow" and took a picture of Jacob sitting underneath it. I'll have to dig up that picture sometime...

6 comments:

Les said...

Emma and babies. She just can't get enough, huh?

Anonymous said...

Emma, you are so cute. I miss you so much. GMA S

Anonymous said...

Jacob, milking that cow is a bigger job than mowing your lawn! GMA S

Terry said...

I agree with GMA S, I miss this kids so much. It seems like they are growing up just in these past few weeks! It sounds like you had a great 4th, we love you.

Janet and Nate said...

Audrey & company, LOVE your blog. Looks like you are all doing well. Good luck to Rick, I'm sure he will do well.

Keep those pictures coming.

Love, Aunt Janet

Alli said...

Audge, thought I'd reply here (I love keeping up with each other this way, it's so much easier!) So, chickens are great, they don't smell, they poop on the porch but we just spray it off every day, they keep themselves very clean and since they are hens (no roosters) they are pretty quiet, unless they are hungry or thirsty then they talk a bit to let us know. It's fun, I'll post pictures of them later today.