Thursday, July 3, 2008

Top 10 Things I Enjoyed in Perrysburg Today

Top 10 Things I Enjoyed in Perrysburg Today:

1. Waking up to some serious rain.
2. Seeing our “pet” chipmunk that lives under the deck.
3. Trying free samples at the Farmer’s Market.
4. Getting a new hot water heater (and therefore, a hot shower).
5. Watching the kids play Wii.
6. Playing play dough with Emma.
7. Visiting the library.
8. Taking Shelby for a walk.
9. Listening to live music downtown.
10. Seeing Rick unexpectedly on a call day.

5 comments:

Les said...

Sounds like a busy--but fun filled--day. Sounds like you're really enjoying your new town!

Bon said...

i'm jealous of the rain!! we miss you :(

Terry said...

Mom really raves about your new digs. I am hoping we can come out again this fall!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Hope Dr Rick enjoyed??? his day too. Love to the grandkids and Shelby too. GMA S

Unknown said...

We are trying to stay busy, but we'd really like some playdates with other kids. I might have to get bold and organize something with the ladies at church.