Well, I think they are better looking than ever! There is something about those tween - teenage years that is wonderful and vulnerable, all at the same time. Kisses to you all!
Funny blog! That's great! It's happens to most of us sometime right. I never got to get my bottom teeth fixed, and still want to. So one day, 1/2 of my mouth will look like this too. :) Your kids are great by the way!
6 comments:
Aww! What pretty faces and what sparkling braces :)
Still cute!
Well, I think they are better looking than ever! There is something about those tween - teenage years that is wonderful and vulnerable, all at the same time. Kisses to you all!
Just love those kids, braces and all. Can't wait to see the real thing!
Funny blog! That's great! It's happens to most of us sometime right. I never got to get my bottom teeth fixed, and still want to. So one day, 1/2 of my mouth will look like this too. :)
Your kids are great by the way!
They are adorable -- what a rite of passage this is! Love these kids!
Post a Comment