Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bahamas Cruise Day 4 - Key West

We had already been to Key West on another cruise and rented
a moped to see the touristy things so we decided just to walk around. We took our time getting off of the boat and finally made it to shore shortly before lunch.




























































































We were craving Mexican food so we headed off towards a recommended place. On the way, we stopped for photos at various “interesting” things. Lunch was delicious and we hit the streets again. We had made reservations at Prana Spa for a couples massage, but had a few hours to kill. So, we walked some more and enjoyed the local shops and sights.









































































Our massage was very nice and I can recommend Prana if you are ever inthe area. After the massage, we slinked back to the ship and got ready for dinner.































The last night, the waiters sang to us and we (I) gorged ourselves (myself) for the last time.After dinner, we went to the farewell show. It was 60’s music and dancing. Good production value, but not my favorite genre. Then it was off to our stateroom to pack and sleep. I set the smoke alarm off with steam from the shower. I called the front desk and their solution was to remove the battery. Safety first!




1 comment:

The LaLa said...

Hmmm, Key West seems an adult kind of playground! Pretty and tropical, though.