Friday morning we arrived back in Miami. Our flight was at 11:00 out of Ft Lauderdale so we carried our luggage off of the ship so that we would not have to wait for it to be transported. Unfortunately, the shuttle service to the airport would not arrive to pick us up for 1 hour. We could have slept in for another hour! We eventually got to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Even enough time for a nap!

We had an uneventful flight back to Detroit and drove home in the snow. The pets and kids were happy to see us (or so we tell ourselves). It was nice to be home, but I can’t wait for the next one!
2 comments:
Great trip! Thanks for sharing! Still curious about...the gift...
:)
One of these days, we're cruising together!
Love the sleeping picture. I went down to AZ to interview for jobs, and then when I returned to Logan, UT, I was driving back in snow/sleet. I remember thinking how happy I was to be moving somewhere warm.
Post a Comment