So many of our posts talk about the kids, but what about Rick? He's been keeping VERY busy...
...finishing our basement,
saving lives,

camping with the Scouts,

teaching boys to swing an ax,
and cooking for the hungry masses. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it!
I can't hide it. I love my guy. He can do anything.
4 comments:
That is absolutely true. He CAN do anything. But even if he couldn't, we would still love him because he's such a great husband father. But I remember thinking when he was in high school, "Somebody in our fam had better marry this guy, even if Audrey doesn't!" We love you, Rick.
Yeah, he is a pretty great kid, always was and always could do anything he tried to do. But, let me tell you, we sure do miss him. I am glad that he is taking good care of his family and doing the things that he really enjoys doing. Thanks, Audrey.
What the heck is that in the surgery picture? I can't figure it out - maybe that's why I'm not a surgeon. . . The fat layers look gross though. I guess Ricky is pretty handy to have around, he reminds me of the ex-boyfriend character in Meet the Parents, the Owen Wilson guy.
I was looking at the surgery picture an if I'm not mistaken, Rick is actually working on the Thanksgiving turkey that we had 2 years ago.
Post a Comment