I had invited like 11 girls to my party, but only 9 of them came. After they gathered at my house, we had borrowed two mini-vans from our friends the Luces and the Dwarzyks and drove to the Bowling Green Mall which has a movie theater inside. We saw the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks: the Squeakeal."Pictured below is Zoe, Mary, Stiina, Emma, Katrina, Rachel, Leah, Nehal, Mira, and Bella:
While we were driving back from the movie, we stopped by Little Ceasers to pick up a few pizzas. When we got to my house, we ate pizza and then had cake and ice cream. Once everyone was finished eating, I opened up my presents. All but two people wanted me to open up their gifts first. When I was done I said a BIG thank you. Then the parents started coming to pick up their daughters. Nehal stayed a lot longer than when everyone else left because she just moved in two doors down from me. She helped me clean up all the decorations. Overall, I had a lot of fun. I can't wait till next year!
Me getting ready to blow out my candles:
6 comments:
Aud - I want to do a fireplace mantle like yours. Would you do me a favor and take pictures from different angles and send them to me? :)
I was thinking about Miss Emma today! What a fun party!
It is wonderful that you have so many friends, Emma, and that doesn't surprise me at all. I wish I was your age and could be your friend and hang out with you. But, I am happy to just be Grandma and hang out with you.
Great birthday post Emma - you've got your Mom's talent for writing :) So now all the Saunders are two digits? That is happy times.
Great post from a Great girl! We are so happy that you had a wonderful birthday Emma. We love you very much.
Sounds like the perfect birthday, Em, with lots of friends, some nice presents, good times at the movie and good times at home. And always remember to give the BIG thank yous! Who wouldn't want to party with you?
love you ems! happy birthday!
Post a Comment