It took us half the day to recover from our New Year's Eve extravaganza. Once we finally got our acts together, we convened at Uncle David and Aunt Martha's house for lounging and grazing. I've long loved get-
togethers at their house because they have a beautiful backyard for all the kids to play in.

We used to come pillage for citrus when we lived in town. They have enormous lemon, orange, grapefruit, and tangerine trees.

Jake, Jordan, and
Brax played a whole lot of football that afternoon.

Jordan is a natural athlete like her parents.

The little kids enjoyed playing in the sand and bouncy house.

I think it was a treat for these Utah cousins to play outside on a warm day.

The jungle gym was a favorite too.

I'm
particularly proud of this shot of
Maile...

We were missing a few cousins, but I don't think we could have fit them into the picture anyway.

What a bunch of hams!

I don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of Miss
Jaiden.

Don't be fooled. Emma's not wearing lipstick - that's just candy!

Emma sure misses her Aunt Dusty!

Isn't it amazing how babies can sleep through the cacophony of a family reunion? We must have worn poor Joel out.

This one is for my neighbor Emily...Emily and Erin were friends back at
Orem High. Small world!

Sisters...
Kooky Kids!

Same genes - same orthodontist.
5 comments:
love the pics aud! especially the last one cause you look tiny cause you're in the back and i'm enormous since i'm in front! haha
Oh Audrey, I continue to love your photos and comments. They are always the best. But again, the music.... Wow! The best! I feel a soundtrack for the next slideshow coming on.
So awesome! Loved the song too. Dad even printed off the lyrics! The photos of the four of you are particularly sweet to me, but then again, I'm your mom. It's my job.
Sounds like the Earl family had a great reunion. Love the cousin and Colyar kid pictures.
I "dig" this song....."Family Reunion". Oldies are certainly goodies. Wonder if we can get that to run on KYOT or KDKB-hmmm prolly not. ;)
Ha ha, orthodontist! You funny. I like Colyar kids they are cute.
Post a Comment