There was plenty of clownin' around...
...and more cute cousins than one could count!
I got to meet my other baby nephew, Evan.
In fact, the place was literally crawling with babies!
We took turns "entertaining" each other during the Earl Family Talent Show. Here's a pic of Gracie and Tucker doing some stand-up comedy. No one laughed harder at their jokes than they did.
Can you guess Sheila's special talent?
It was a treat to hear people sing and play instruments.
Papa put together a wonderful slide show that produced a few sniffles and tears.
After the big show, we had lots of time to visit while the kids ran around the gym.
Some cousins I hadn't seen in years!
My dear sister Bonnie - what a hottie!
Emma knew just what to do to get little Evan to smile and coo.
Dusty and I found out that we have matching cameras. I bet we have some matching pictures too!
When we moved, Rachel was just a baby. Now look at her!
3 comments:
Awwww! Looks like too much fun! That is a great idea to have breakfast at a New Years Party, your mama is so clever! Those babies are too cute.
It was deeeelightful, and oh so exhausting. I'm glad we don't do that every New Year's! Thanks for the lovely photos, Audrey. You should send yours in to Picasa, like Heather and Heidi did. Love it!
i love these pictures! especially tucker and grace's comedy routine. classic! and joel's hairline cracks me up.
Post a Comment