I don't know how she can eat candy before breakfast!
Emma was ever-so-excited to get some Legos of her very own. Jake loved his new tent and immediately set it up in the basement.
I was showered with gifts to keep me warm and smelling sweet. I also got an IPOD Touch so that I can store my vast quantities of "essential" tunes.
We opted for a matchy-matchy tree this year, though we've decided we still love our eclectic ornament collection. Next year we'll do both kinds of trees!
After we exchanged gifts, Rick turned my heart all a flutter by baking a coffee cake for a Christmas brunch with friends. There's nothing I love better than seeing this guy in the kitchen!
We got some baby snuggling practice with the Ward's daughter Maggie. She was a good substitute for our newest nephews back in Phoenix.
Emma is really developing a special knack with babies. She's going to be an awesome babysitter when she's older.

When Maggie got sleepy, Rick stepped in to put her out. It was SUCH a sacrifice.

Thanks to our camera-savvy friend Leah for taking this cute picture of our family. What a lovely Christmas to remember!
When Maggie got sleepy, Rick stepped in to put her out. It was SUCH a sacrifice.
Thanks to our camera-savvy friend Leah for taking this cute picture of our family. What a lovely Christmas to remember!
4 comments:
I love everything about this latest blog, Audrey. Thanks. We sure love each of you and were happy to see you, just wish we could have had more time. Maybe next year.
My girls got Lego's too! I'm going to have to add that set to our list. Oh I got an I pod touch, isn't it so great? Fun pictures. Happy New Year!
What a lovely Christmas you had! I like your matchy matchy tree -- it's stunning. We loved seeing you too, and wished we could have had more time. How is that possible, when you stayed with us? So much was taken up with reunion stuff, we didn't get the one-on-one time we like with you and the kids. So, we'll be visiting you in the summer! Love you!
Lovely pictures! You are all so photogenic. I've been thinking about ways to get to Montreal this summer to see Mom and Dad and some church sites on the way, maybe we could stop by the Saunders' too. . .
Post a Comment