Thursday, January 8, 2009

Snow Woman

Emma has been wanting to build a snowman since the first snow. It has always been too cold so that the snow wouldn't pack. Either that or it was too cold and rainy so that there was a solid sheet of ice. Finally, the weather was just right. So we had at it. True to Emma form, we ended up with snow woman.

Meet Skyler....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, you are so cute! And so is Skylar, your snow woman. I am glad to see that she loves pink too. I wish I could have made a snow woman with you. Maybe next time! Love you

The Hatch Family said...

What an adorable snow gal!! I don't think I have ever made one that looked that good. Emma must have an artsy knack like her mama!!!

Alli said...

She's lovely Emma! Great job and your snowsuit looks warm and toasty :)

The LaLa said...

Emma gets her crafty on, even in a snowbank. She's a pretty snow lady, and her name is very elegant.

Kathy said...

That is cute. I will have to admit I have never seen a snowwoman.