
We shared many things back in the day - interests, hobbies, classes, clothes, even boys (shout out to Jared)!
Amanda was always one of those friends who motivated me to be a better person. Somehow, I let life get "too busy" once I got married and started raising kids. I'm aashamed to say that I didn't keep my yearbook promise to K.I.T. (keep in touch).
Our contact with each other has been spotty at best, but we always seem to pick up right where we left off.
Thanks to the miracle of Facebook, Amanda and I are on the right track again. We picked up where we left off at Paradise Bakery last Friday. There wasn't much pause for breath for 2 1/2 hours as we chatted about kids, husbands, work, church, and the good old days. I love this girl more than ever!




4 comments:
We love Amanda. She is not only the BFFOOD (BFF of our daughter), but she is always willing to be our friend as well. When we ran into her at Kohls we enjoyed catching up with her and her wonderful family. Thanks Amanda!
I love the old school pictures, only I wish you still had some of those old hairstyles, those are sweet! Ahh, perms, how do we live without them? You two are certainly beautiful ladies and such good moms!
Amanda is a sweetheart and she hasn't changed a bit, even with several kids! How awesome you two could have a girls' lunch out. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to overhear that conversation...although a fly on the wall at Paradise Bakery is a little disturbing. Love you, Amanda!
Those pictures are hilarious! I laugh everytime I look at my poofy curly hair back in junior high!! :) It was SO FUN to catch up last week (I giggled all the way home about you giving shots to oranges for practice . . . that is love!). I think we could have gone on for at least another couple hours. Now I just can't wait for another date. Hee hee! Maybe we will have to gather more of the girls next time!! Do the Colyars have a basement in the new house?!!? Good times!! Thanks for being such a great friend . . . then and now again!! Yay!
Oh . . . but the junior high cheer pictures are off limits. My hair is even POOFIER!! Hee hee!! I am searching for some pics . . . watch out!! Ha!
Love to you . . . and your family!!!
Post a Comment