Thursday, July 21, 2011

Forgotten Spring Photos

Last spring, when it was still cool enough to go outside, I decided to play with the camera. The kids were away at school so my only available subject was the dog.

Me: "Hey Shelby! Let's go outside and take some pictures of the cherry tree."
Shelby: "I don't have thumbs so you'll have to do all the work."
Me: "Do you think you could tip your head to the side a bit, like you do when begging for cookies?"
Shelby: "I would never beg. I'm too proud."


Me: "Come on Shelby! At least pretend like you're excited to be outside."
Shelby: "You've got 2 minutes until my mid morning nap."
Shelby: "I think my work is done here. Show me my bed!"


1 comment:

The LaLa said...

I am laughing out loud. Classic Shelby photos. Love the captions too -- you know her so well!