Monday, July 25, 2011

Zucchini Bread

Before my friend Emily moved to Georgia, she harvested some zucchini from her garden and gave it to me (as if vegetables would soften the blow of her departure). I now have enough zucchini to feed 10 families. Just look at these monsters!
Since I've never baked zucchini bread before, I turned to youtube for some help. I didn't find a recipe. I found this:
Instead of spending the morning baking, I've been watching this guy's videos. Hilarious! I especially liked "Stray Dog". Enjoy!

2 comments:

Adria said...

Funny stuff. I hope you do make your the bread! Zucchini bread is delicious! You could also cut it up in a stir fry or fried zucchini. Good luck

Alli said...

That is a funny dude. I hope Memaw found an appropriate mumu for the interview :)

Good luck with the zucchini bread, try all recipes and put mini chocolate chips in it.