Friday, July 22, 2011

Coming soon...

Hi folks!

Check back soon for some serious blogging!

I'm in the process of downloading pictures and gathering my thoughts so I can document our family's adventures out west. I'll also share some of our findings as we contemplate moving to Gilbert, Prescott, or Peoria. If any of my readers have pictures to share of aforementioned adventures, please do so via e-mail ASAP!

Loves,

Aud
Jaiden and Em outside of Oregano's in Gilbert

5 comments:

Sheila and Mario said...

Yes! Let's all jump back on the blogging bandwagon!

I have no pics to share since I took hardly any. Do you have any cute ones that involve my family that you might want to send my way?
PS-I think I may have found a part-time job that would be a great fit! More info to follow after my working interview on Monday! ;-) Love ya!

The Hatch Family said...

Is this up for votes?!?!? Cuz I'd like to put a pitch in for Peoria or Prescott . . . I don't see my Gilbert friends hardly ever. Boo.

Exciting things on the horizon for sure!!! Can't wait to see more . . . but that would mean I would have to get on my blog more too. Good challenge!!!

Caia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The LaLa said...

Bring it!

Alli said...

We went camping last weekend near Prescott and Carson brought his little girls - I told him about how we all went to lunch when you were in town and he was all, "Really. I work right across the street from there, would it have been so hard to have invited me? It would have been like Apollo all over again." We agreed that I am the worst and he should have been informed. So I vote you move here and we go to lunch :)