Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tis the Season

It has been a busy time of year as far as kid concerts go. Emma is in an audition choir called Junior Jazzers. Each year at this time they visit 2 or so nursing homes each week for concerts. Here are some of the featured numbers.



Jacob is also busy with piano and violin. His orchestra concert was this past week. He's all business with the bow.



Audrey has also been busy with her Seminary class. They made a reinactment of the Christmas Story. You be the judge of it's accuracy.

2 comments:

GMA S said...

I am so proud of my talented grandchildren. Someday I hope to be able to attend one of their concerts.

The LaLa said...

The videos were awesome. I'm a little teary watching Jacob play the violin and Emma sing. The seminary kids....well, let's just say this puts a lid on my desire to reenact it tomorrow with my 12-year-old Sunday School class. The sets, costumes, etc. were awesome. Who did all that and for what? You are all so creative.