Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 19 and 20 of the 20-day Journal Challenge

Assignment #19: What do you want to ask the Savior when you meet him?

When I meet the Savior I will ask why I was saved for the last days and placed in a loving family that already had the gospel. Also, why did I end up in America instead of some 3rd world country? How come I was lucky enough to have a normal, healthy body? What did I do to deserve such and amazing husband that I could marry for time and all eternity? Oh! And why in the heck did he pick me to be a seminary teacher?

Assignment #20: Write down the goal to continue writing in your journal. What have you learned from this experience?

I will keep writing, though not every day. That’s not a reasonable goal for me right now. This experience has taught me to think beyond the daily grind when posting on my blog. It is way more interesting to write about my thoughts and feelings than to write about the things I’ve check off on my to-do list.

3 comments:

GMA S said...

I have enjoyed your 20 day journal journey. Thanks

Alli said...

You are awesome Audge! I wish it was a 50 day journal. . .

The LaLa said...

Keep posting every now and then. It makes me feel so much closer to you. Letter writing is such a lost art, and this is the closest thing to it. Hugs and kisses!
P.S. The word verification was "reade" -- I like to reade what you write!