Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Girls

There were so many fun reunions during our trip to AZ. One of my favorites was getting together with Alli, Annie, and Whitny. These girls and I go way back to grade school days when we all lived in Glendale. We figured out pretty early on that we liked to sing together in school talent shows, church choirs, even The Phoenix Girls Chorus. Those were some good times.
Annie now has 3 little cuties named Abby, Chloe, and Sadie. This is her middle daughter.

Alli hosted our little party. This girl still looks like she did in high school, and she has 5 kids. Wow!

Whitny has topped us all. She has 5 handsome boys and 1 more baby on the way. Isn't she radiant?
I love these girls so much! I know they will always be my buds, no matter how far away we live from each other.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Yeah! That's me! What a fun day and what fun girls - It was so very nice and different to spend time with grownups :) I sure like you girls a lot.

The Hatch Family said...

I love it!!! You gals (and your kiddos) are ADORABLE! It is so fun to remember the old days and make new memories NOW. Yay!! Thanks for sharing such great pictures!! It is so good to see all your faces!!

Kizzy said...

alli does look like she is still in high school. she has changed the least out of everyone! annie i got to see a few months back at my moms house. it was so fun to see her!

The LaLa said...

You girls are among my most favorite people, together or separately. Now, if you'll just sing together again for the benefit of your old parents??? (hint, hint -- record a CD sometime, will ya?)