The popcorn didn't quite fill us up so we hit Olive Garden for dinner. Sheila and Mario were able to join us.
Jake and Emma probably ate 3 breadsticks each. They would have eaten more if we would have let them.
On Friday I spent the day at an AFAA workshop while my sweet husband cleaned up and packed for us. Rick had helped me cram the night before over a Sonic sundae. Ironic, no? I feel pretty confident that I passed my exams. I was sure wiped out after exercising all day though!
The trip home was just okay. Since the kids did so well on the plane ride to Phoenix (see video), we let them sit together. Unfortunately, this change put me in the middle seat next to a plus-sized, handicapped woman. I was only able to use 75% of my seat and was not able to leave my seat the duration of the flight. That last hour was VERY uncomfortable due to the fact that I shared a large Diet Coke with Rick for lunch. I'm thinking of writing a letter to US Airways about my experience. I should at least get a 25% discount on my ticket since I couldn't use part of my seat, right?
We LOVED out trip, but are so glad to be back. Perrysburg is a great place too. We're thankful that we had time away so that we could appreciate our new home more. Who'd a thunk we'd like Ohio so much? Not me!
4 comments:
So sorry about your flight back home! That is a problem these days, seats too small, people too big!
we miss you already! i can't wait for you guys to visit again. hopefully it will be when i have a break from school so i can see you more :)
We are so glad you came to Phoenix, even though you had to leave Shelby behind in Ohio. That is a long time to have to sit in one place (or part of one place). Glad you are back to your own schedule and your own routine. Love to all of you.
I don't blame you for loving Perrysburg. It is a beautiful little town, and I'm sure you don't miss the big city traffic and hustle/bustle. I'd like to find a smaller town too? Know one where the winters are quite so cold?? Let's all move there! What a pain on your return trip. Good thing you had exercised so much. I'm sure you were super slender!
Post a Comment