Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My little smarty!

I have to brag on my wife. While we were in AZ, she spent the final day of our trip in an all day class to recertify as a group fitness instructor. Well, she got her grade today. 95%. Really, it's not a surprise, but I'm still proud of her nonetheless. Brains and beauty....a deadly combination.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Audrey. We are proud of you too.

The LaLa said...

Sooo not surprised. You are excellent in so many areas. I was talking to an old friend of yours at church Sunday, Teresa Wright, who said the very same thing. I'm always so proud to be your mom.

Les said...

I agree. She's all that.

Alli said...

. . . and a bag of chips. Nice work Audge!

Kathy said...

Congrats!!

Bon said...

not surprised! smarty pants run in the family ;)