The temperature dipped yesterday due to an arctic cold front that came through. It was very windy. We somehow managed to best our previous record low of 0 degrees F. We bottomed out at -2 degrees F. Tack on the high winds and it made for a chilly day. The lowest wind adjusted figure I saw was -21 degrees F. We have a 1-2 inch layer of ice covering most of the area excluding major streets and parking lots. Boy, isn't this an adventure?! Oh the weather outside is frightful....

This is our thermometer before bed.
6 comments:
BRRRR! Stay warm!
Yes, stay warm!
And I'm cryin' over our 34 degree weather and a little snow here in Vegas.
Well, you had a warm day today. Last time I checked the temp in Perrysburg it was 8 degrees. It's warming up! Glad that you can stay indoors.
For a sec I thought that thermometer was reading your house temp. I was wondering why you let your house get that cold....don't worry, in one month you'll be in sunny AZ!!
We'll be thinking warm thoughts on your behalf. Dad and I will be driving north on Christmas afternoon, possibly in similar weather. We're trying to empathize with you. Huddle together for warmth!
Post a Comment