We have a tradition of taking pictures with Santa each year. It's a fun way to watch the kids grow and change. This year our children tried to rebel, but we made them see the big guy anyway. Notice how thrilled Emma is to sit on Santa's lap.

Jake's in it for the candy cane.

Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Nice photo of the family with Santa. Emma, don't give up on Santa! Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely! Don't give up on the big guy!
Hey, that's a pretty good looking Santa! Is this your ward party? I believe -- always. It's not fun if you don't. Remember that, Emma!
I don't think jacob could look anymore like Rick if he tried. The hand in the pocket, especially! Is it just me, or did you cut your hair?
Bon - Yes, I did chop my hair a couple of weeks ago. I think I'm going to cut again before I come visit, so be prepared.
Post a Comment