Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Concert

The kids planned, practiced and performed a Christmas Concert for us. We had NO input into this.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to spend Christmas Eve with you. Thanks so much for sharing your concert with us. I see that Shelby is still wearing her cute little Santa dress. I'll bet it keeps her warm up there in cold Perrysburg. Hope your Christmas day is enjoyable and full of love and good times. We love you and miss you.

Terry said...

What a wonderful concert! Mom and I watched it last night and we both cried!

We are glad that you had a great Christmas Day. We love you!

Janet and Nate said...

You kids are so awesome! Keep up the good work on the keyboard!

Merry Christmas and hugs to you all.

Love, Aunt Janet

Alli said...

Wow! I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they are so talented since they are your kids, but, Wow! That was lovely :)

Anonymous said...

So much talent! How wonderful for all of you and us! Love, Hawker's