Sunday, December 7, 2008

Chilly Sunday Morning

Despite our "big" snow yesterday, Sunday morning was bright, clear, and c-c-c-cold! We attended church and then enjoyed a little drive around Perrysburg.
It was a relief to return to our warm, cozy house. We flipped the switch on our wonderfully convenient gas fireplace in order to defrost ourselves. The kids found that Grandma snuggles were even better than the fire.

Won't you please stay Grandma?

7 comments:

Terry said...

Cute photos! I especially love Jacob's festive tie! Have a great time with Grandma and Grandpa!

Kathy said...

You're making this Nevadan very jealous. It's raining and snow angles just don't work.

The LaLa said...

How are Grandma and Grandpa enduring that cold weather? Thank goodness for lots of warm hugs from those grandkids. Have a wonderful time together! We're jealous!

Michelle said...

Wow! That snow looks like so much fun. We could use some of that here, it's still 72 degrees outside. We miss ya, Layken talks about Emma comming to visit sometime soon.

Alli said...

I hope the Saunders (Sr) enjoyed the snow you arranged for their visit. You are an excellent hostess to think of everything to make your guests visit entertaining :)

The LaLa said...

Are you sans company yet? I haven't wanted to bother you while you were entertaining. Call your mother when you have a minute. Hope your week's going well.

Bon said...

I love Shelby's outfit...oh yeah, and your guys' too :)