Ha! You probably thought I was going to report the latest number on my scale. No way!
I really want to "weigh in" about those crazy Twilight books. Yup. I've read 'em. I'm ashamed to admit that some friends in my ward got me hooked. Who knew I could be so enthralled with vampires? What does this say about me?
If you haven't read the books, here are a few reasons why you should:
5. You'll know what everyone is talking about.
4. They're a quick read.
3. They're clean.
2. The author's story is just as interesting as her bestselling series.
1. The love story is captivating!
I'm going out with the girls next weekend to see the movie. I haven't looked forward to a screening like this since LOTR. Have you seen the trailer?
4 comments:
I love these books!! I moved to Vegas and no body had heard of them. Well, I made them read them all, and now I'm going to a midnight showing of the moving with about 30 women.
Love it!!
Side note: Guess who is home schooling now......Mindy!!
I like them a lot, did you read "The Host"? That one was pretty good too. I'll maybe go see it if other chicks go too, but I'd absolutely not be able to stay awake for a midnight showing! I'm a wimp about staying up late, I'm actually kind of drowzy now. . .
Wish I had liked them as well, so I'd be in the "in" group. I only read the first one. But I did stop at a Borders and read the last chapter of the most recent book, so I wouldn't be clueless at my Book Club!! Does that count? Have a great time seeing the movie. I'm all in favor of chick flick nights out!
Way to go Audrey, what a great deal on the books!
Post a Comment