Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Toledo Zoo

It was our privelege to host my parents over the weekend. We were only too happy to show off the fun spots around town. Our first major excursion was to the Toledo Zoo. We got up close and personal with the animals too!

Rick shows off his amazing feats of strength!

I always feel a little patriotic when I pass the eagles...
The bird aviary has several rooms where the birds fly free. You really have to watch your head.

I'm so glad the fall color stuck around long enough for Lala to see it. That was one of her number one requests.

Our first fall fling in the leaves!

This one is for the Christmas Newsletter!

I think we may be convinving Lala to move to Ohio!

4 comments:

Alli said...

Those are beautiful leaf pictures but you aren't allowed to have your parents in Ohio, they are necessary here! My parents would be bummed if they couldn't have their monthly slumber parties at the Colyars!
I went to the zoo today too, with Whit! It's spooky how alike we are. . .

Whitny said...

Ya i love the pics to. It is good to see you with your parents. How fun. You all look great.

Bon said...

audrey, looks like such fun! i can't wait to come visit

Michelle said...

Can we come visit too (I might never come back)! Look at those beautiful leaves! Wish we had the seasons here, you're so lucky to experience that.