Here is a view from the front...
...and a view from the back (notice the fine mowing job).
Below is the great room complete with gas fireplace and a vaulted ceiling.
The home has 2 stories, plus a basement. The kids sleep upstairs and we sleep on the main floor. The basement has been turned into a well-equipped gym, which will be great in the wintertime.
We'll eat in the dining room on Sundays and special occassions.
The master bedroom is a bit small, but the bathroom and closet make up for it.
Our upstairs loft we use as an office.
Jacob's room is the largest, so he gets our king-sized bed. We also set up my keyboard in there so the kids can quietly practice the piano while Daddy sleeps.
11 comments:
lol! It's like an odd game of "Where's Waldo" except it is "Where's Shelby. I love the house, it is so pretty!
...or Flat Stanley, or the Travelocity Gnome...
The house is great! The picture are too funny!
house is beautiful, it's what i picture a real house to look like (not something stucco'd). kids are beautiful and shelby always beautiful. hehe. gave me a good laugh
Yes, we enjoyed all the pictures of Shelby too. But I can't believe how grown up Jacob and Emma look--it's only been six months, but they've totally changed! So cute! And I LOVE the house. I'm jealous.
Thanks, Shelby, for the home tour. GMA
Jacob, you look good with glasses. When did you start wearing them?
Ah! The house is beautiful! I LOVE the lawn! (Great job on the 'mow' job!) haha The area looks gorgeous...so green! And, having the pooch in all the pics was hilarious!
Did you place Shelby in the pictures or does she just love the camera? It looks wonderful! I love reading about what you guys are up to. It sounds like everyone is friendly and excited to have you there, that's great!
This is Jacob seaking. I started wearing glasses about four months ago.
Audrey, that house is adorable! It's so picturesque. Sounds like things are going well so far for you guys. I hope we are as lucky. I love that you are so excited by the rain.
Post a Comment