The last 2 months has been a long, slow goodbye for us. It all started with my last "World Tour" with Whitny, Alli, Annie, and Bonnie. It was an amazing feeling to sing with the girls again. More importantly, it was a blast getting together for practice. We spent 50% of the time talking, 40% of the time laughing, and 10% of the time actually singing.
5 comments:
It was fun Audge!
I don't think I've ever heard you sing with your "group." I'm missing out! Hope you guys had a great drive! I'm glad we found your blog. Watch out, I'm a commenter!
Audge,
Love the Blog put me on your list when you update things. Want to see how you are doing. Love you
Whitny
Les - Oh man! We're such slackers. We always meant to record ourselves, but we never got around to it. Now I really wish we had!
By the way, I'm amazed that people actually read and comment on this thing. Comment away! I guess I'm not the only one who can't sleep...
You guys will always sound good together!
Post a Comment