
As of June 6th, we can now refer to Rick as Dr. Saunders. The graduation ceremony was lovely and looooooong! Thank goodness for video games and movies players. Jake and Emma were remarkably well-behaved. Nacho Libre was just the right length for Emma and the other spectators behind her.


Later we joined the extended Saunders family for Mexican food at Los Compadres. Debra even brought the kids down from Prescott. It was so fun to see them!
8 comments:
I love how Jacob looks so much like Rick and Emma just like you. You guys are such a cute family and I will miss you more than you know! It will be fun to read your blog. Safe travels!
Looks like a fun time. I already miss you guys!
Hello Dr. Saunders.!!! Have a fun drive. Missed you guys at Thai.
Sawadee-crap
Dix and Les
Your kids look so grown up! I can't believe it's been 7 months since we've seen you! We miss you guys. And we miss the sun! You guys are so brown! (Well, some of you guys...)
Jacob, I miss you. Maybe you can talk your parents into flying you out here this summer. And man, you are tan.
Audrey!!! Hey, it's Jesika (Weinberg)!! Crazy story on how I found your blog but I'm so excited that Rick graduated! I remember at church aerobics when you told me he was thinking about going back to school!! Just awesome! I'm sad you're moving away but so happy for your families new adventure! Keep in touch! My blog is www.gardneradventure.blogspot.com.
Jesika - Hey girl! I miss you! It's been way too long since we've talked. I hope all is well with you and the family. 5 kids - Wowee!
Ha! Ha! Porter your still the Porter I remeber.
Post a Comment