Sunday, November 1, 2009

Old Pictures Found!

Our camera is dying, so we've not been diligent about taking pictures lately. We've resorted to using an old camera that we'd given to the kids. This "dinosaur" came out when digital photography was just getting underway, so it's both slow and grainy. Here are some pictures of the kids on their first day of school:

Jake's a little blurry. Sorry.

And here are some more shots provided by Jake's Scout leader:

I think they took this hike about 2 months ago. One of the kids is still in shorts so it MUST have been 2 months ago!

The leader in this pic is our good friend David Luce. His son Michael is Jake's best buddy at church.

I can't figure out if they're resting or drawing a map in the sand.
Michael on the left, Jake on the right.

3 comments:

GMA S said...

The kids are really growing. They look happy and ready for whatever comes. I miss them.

The LaLa said...

I'm so excited for Jake to become a full-fledged Scout and Deacon (I guess that should be in reverse order). He will be amazing and so diligent in both areas. Wish I could see him next weekend! (okay, and you guys and Emma too).

The Hatch Family said...

Love that your Jake is sporting a Cardinals hat . . . he must be a true fan like my boys around here. :)