The museum has a whole section dedicated to the evolution of flight over the past century. We saw some crazy footage of early stunt fliers, inventions by the Wright brothers, and fully assembled airplanes. It was so cool!
For a limited time, the museum has a whole Lego Knights Kingdom display. It's all interactive and hands on. The kids would have stayed there all day building castles had we let them.
We learned all we ever wanted to know (and more) about the progression of farming equipment.
We couldn't resist taking a family picture in front of the wiener mobile.

Are you hungry for a hot dog?

He looks good enough to eat.

The Goldenrod still holds the title for fasted land speed record.
Are you hungry for a hot dog?
He looks good enough to eat.
The Goldenrod still holds the title for fasted land speed record.
3 comments:
Yes, I agree! Jake IS a cutie! And getting more so every year!
Wow, that looks so fun AND educational too. We'll go see it with you! I loved the outside part last summer. I'm so glad you guys have great adventures together on your few days off.
That place must be HUGE! With all that inside, I can't imagine there being an outside area too. What a great place to visit!!!
Post a Comment