Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jake's Birthday Party

We threw together a last minute laser tag party for Jake's birthday. He invited 4 of his good buddies and Rick drove them to Sylvania for some fun. I think they played 7 or 8 games. They had a total blast!

When they got back, we had pizza, cookie cake, and ice cream. I tried to balance out all the junk food by making the boys eat some grapes. It's all good, right?

Jake had a very Bionicle birthday. Somehow his friends knew exactly what Bionicles to get for him. Amazing! At the end of the evening, the knocked each other around with some Wii boxing. Good times!

2 comments:

Alli said...

That sounds like my kind of party :) Remember his puppy party in your back yard? Was that his first or second birthday? That was a long time ago. . .

The LaLa said...

Jake, you've come a long way from the puppy party! I'd like the recipe for the cookie cake, please.