
Jacob was recognized in Sacrament Meeting for graduating Primary. He recited the 7th Article of Faith in front of the whole congregation. It only took him one breath!

Jake also went to his first Fireside last night. Because Rick is the Scout Master in the ward, he got to go too. Jake's pretty lucky to have his Dad serving as a leader!
In other news...I was released from my calling as Primary music leader yesterday. I was very resistant to giving that up, as it's always been my favorite calling in the church. However, I did have to breathe a little sigh of relief that I'll now have one less lesson to plan each week.
4 comments:
12 is a big one! Good job Jake, I like #7.
Those little primary kids are going to miss you a bunch but I'm glad you'll have a little more breathing room :)
Glad your Papa was able to be there for your ordination, Jake. What a great young man you are. I am glad that your Dad makes time for you and for your activities. You will learn a lot from him.
Papa had such a fabulous time with you all! Thanks for hosting him this weekend. He'll have to wait a long time to participate in another ordination for his next grandson! Sorry about your Primary calling. But I think you'll have plenty to keep you busy!
That's awesome news, Audrey! Please congratulate Jacob for me. I'm glad to see him joining the body of the priesthood.
Post a Comment