The Toledo Zoo just opened a new section of the park called Nature's Neighborhood and the kids and I checked it out on Monday. We loved the whole concept because it encourages kids to explore and play. Everything is totally hands-on. 
Have you ever seen a giraffe wear a purse?
Have you ever seen a giraffe wear a purse?
Jake had no trouble scaling walls with his flip-flops.
One building is dedicated to family pets and their care. Emma got to snuggle this little guinea pig. I didn't realize they were so cute and calm. I always thought they were too rodent-ish, but apparently they're pretty good pets.
One station allows the kids to paint their faces. Emma chose to have a staff member turn her into a bunny.
3 comments:
You have the greatest zoo and the newest addition sure looks fun. Glad your little critters still enjoy doing fun stuff like the zoo. Enjoy!
That is a great face painting job! What a fun place to play!
Okay, something else new at the zoo to check out. That is one amazing zoo! I particularly loved Emma's bunny face.
Post a Comment