Ha! Way to cop out....I don't blame you. You must be ready for a break from visitors. We are so appreciative of our week with you. We're ready to come back. We're melting here!
Man! When you said cop out, you meant it! Just kidding Audge, you probably have one or two things to do besides eat bon bons (not Bonnie, that would be gross, but the little candy treat called bon bons, google it if you are unfamiliar) and update your blog for all your adoring fans. You're probably trilling a cheery tune as you efficiently get your new house in order. I know this fan is excited to see more pics of your new digs.
3 comments:
Ha! Way to cop out....I don't blame you. You must be ready for a break from visitors. We are so appreciative of our week with you. We're ready to come back. We're melting here!
Man! When you said cop out, you meant it! Just kidding Audge, you probably have one or two things to do besides eat bon bons (not Bonnie, that would be gross, but the little candy treat called bon bons, google it if you are unfamiliar) and update your blog for all your adoring fans. You're probably trilling a cheery tune as you efficiently get your new house in order. I know this fan is excited to see more pics of your new digs.
Lol! Of course you may cop out and send them my way! I just finished a huge post with all the rest of our Ohio adventures.
Thanks again for hosting me sis! You are the best:)
Post a Comment