I have the best kids! They worked so hard to pamper me on Mother's Day. They made me this lovely banner:
At Activity Day, Emma created this darling little memory book that we are going to fill with pictures this summer:
They sang beautifully in church with the Primary choir. When we got home later, they made me a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. They spent the afternoon setting up an Italian restaurant in our dining room.
Here is the menu they prepared for dinner:

I ordered the spaghetti and Red Crystal Light, which Jacob made ALL BY HIMSELF.

They also cleaned up the mess!

To end the night, we had Ghiradelli brownies and vanilla ice cream. Delicious!
4 comments:
I can't WAIT until my kids are bigger! They are so great!
Hey, you are so lucky, Audrey! What great kids you have. Too bad Rick had to work today, but I am sure you had a good day since both kids took good care of their Mom. I know that Jake is a good cook, he made spaghetti when I was visiting last December. They are super-troopers!
What a delightful day, and a perfect dinner at the Jacob and Emma Restaurant. You should have felt like a pretty successful and special mother to be so pampered. I'm sure the spaghetti was cooked al dente and the sauce was super scrumptious. We also had brownies, so we were in sync on that one. Loved talking with you today. It made me feel (almost) like we were spending the day together.
That is wonderful! What a great bunch of kids you've got, I hope you ordered the calaflower with your salad because that stuff is tasty! Happy Belated Mother's Day Audge :)
Post a Comment