Saturday, October 18, 2008

Three Little Pigs

The other morning, Emma got her crafty on. She went into the classroom and created some houses and a script for her version of "The Three Little Pigs". She was very excited to perform it, so we video taped it. She is so darn cute. It's about 5 minutes long, so grab some popcorn. But it's worth it.

Without further adieu....


5 comments:

Dusty said...

Oh Emma, we love and miss you SO much. Jaiden and Ava watched your creative story and LOVED it! You are such smart, artistic girl. Jaiden and Ava LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to color and create things and I think it has a lot to do with their cousing Emma's example.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emma Girl, what fun to watch the video and see you act out the story you wrote. You are delightful. Can't hardly wait to see you again. I miss our funny art sessions at the kitchen table. I love you!

Terry said...

What a wonderful story! Lala and I just watched your story and we just loved it! Emma you have so many talents. You are very artistic and you tell a wonderful story. We miss you so very much. We are getting excited about our visit!

Kathy said...

I think my favorite part was the pigs on her leg. How creative is that.

We loved it!!

Jeanne said...

That was so adorable. Emma, you are very talented. I'll bet you become a performer like your Mom somday. I loved the houses too. Very creative.