Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Punkins

When Rick and I went to the last Farmer's Market of the season, we bought some several mini pumpkins and gourds. We decided to get creative for Family Home Evening. Check out our monstrous display:

Emma's -

Jacob's -

Audrey's -

Rick's -

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What a cute idea. I don't like to do the whole pumkin thing because the kids and sharp objects, well it's too scarey for me. I think I'll have to check out the squash and other fall vegis and see how it works.

Thank you!!

The LaLa said...

These are so crafty and cute! Did you have Martha Stewart inspiration or just your own fertile and slightly weird imaginations?

Anonymous said...

Little pumpkin ghoolies! Very clever bunch of characters, and I don't mean just the pumpkins. Happy Halloween.

Alli said...

That eyeball is awesome! Is there celery for optical nerves? Nice one Doctor Ricky! Great squash decorating!