Last Friday, Jacob and Emma finished their first 8-week session of Karate. They have enjoyed it very much and have done well. This past week was their test for the next belt. They are signed up to continue for the next 8-week session as well. It was very fun to watch them. They practiced at home and actually looked quite good.
Emma has also been very busy with her pastels. She decided to do some portraits. She LOVES art and can't get enough creativity. She's our little Picasso.

8 comments:
Awesome! I watched with tears in my eyes. I miss you guys so much! These two are growing up too fast for me. Congratulations to Jacob and Emma for the advancement. And great drawing Emma!
See you in 11 days.
I'm misty too. Wonderful karate moves, guys! Of course, how would I know? You look pretty threatening to me. I'll remember not to mess with you. j/k Loved the drawing, Emma. It captures your beautiful baby blues. See you soon!
Yikes! I hope I have Jacob and Emma around when I'm getting attacked! Nobody would mess with me! Good job guys! We've been thinking about you lately!
Wax on, wax off baby! Nice moves.
Fun, fun, fun. To take a Karate class with your sibling. Watch out Jacob. Don't cross your sister! : )
Love the Art work.
Thanks for sharing Audrey. Yes, we sure miss your cute family!
Hi Dr. Rick!
Love, Aunt Janet
You are beautiful, Emma. I miss you. Keep working and practicing those moves. You are getting better all the time. Your birthday is right around the corner, isn't it Jake?
Your daughter has some great talent! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are super adorable! I just love reading the updates of your family.
I like it alot. very cool.
Post a Comment