Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thompson Visit Day 2

On Sunday, Bon and I took the kids to church (Rick was working). Grace and Tucker fit right into our little Primary. They knew all the songs so well that they were asked to return and perform for our ward's Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation. If only...

Bon and I got to hang out with the Young Women. What a throw back to the ol' days as we sang "My Nature Is Divine". We felt like we were back in Glendale 1st ward again.

Because of our late night of hilarity, Bon and I were quite sleepy after church. We got to nap while Jake and Em entertained their cousins. Nice!

One of the "perks" of Rick working at the hospital is that he can "treat" us to dinner in the cafeteria. Since I'm a good hostess, I took the fam up to visit Dr. Saunders right about supper time rather than cooking them a nice Sunday dinner. It's called pushing the easy button. Whatever.

Rick worked overnight, so Bon and I had no voice of reason telling us to go to bed at a decent time. We stayed up half the night watching a chick flick and talking. I really miss my sister. And yes, we did pay for our late nightedness the next day.
The kids loved meeting Chloe, though she bugged their allergies. Darn!

Miss Gracie post church.

She fits right into my fall porch vignette, right?


No comments: