Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cruise Day 4

Laaaaaaazy day spent at sea! The wind really whipped us around. Rick and I tried "running" the track, but felt like we had sandbags tied to our shoes. Late in the afternoon the clouds darkened around us and showered us with rain for about 5 minutes. It was spectacular!

The sea was angry that day....
Between meals and naeating and napping we goofed around with our camera. No one laughs harder at us that we do!
Model shot.

Another self portrait.

The thinker.

Senior portrait.
One of the downsides of a cruise is that you see more skin than you'd like. I wish the show What Not To Wear would do a cruise episode.
Crack is whack!
In the evening we saw another amazing show by singer Kenny James. He was a 13 time winner on Star Search and won the $100,000 grand prize back in the 80s (and back when that was a lot of money). We sat on the very front row - so close we could see him sweat.

3 comments:

Whitny said...

What a great post. I laughed I cried (with laughter)....
Good stuff the senior portrait was the best. I can just imagine how much fun you 2 still have. What a great couple. So glad that you can spend this time together. Yay Saunders!

Dusty said...

You two are cracking me up. Keep em comin. Sounds like a blast! Invite us next time:)

Alli said...

I love all the fun pictures you take. Ya'll are too cute. And I am really jealous of all the naps and sleeping and food.