You know, I have many pictures of me with a similar mustache. I view Rick as sporting a "retro" look now. As for the Hugh Hefner robe and wine glass.... I have no words either.
Ah Rick, looking even more "mahvelous" as you age. I have a certain fondness for the moustache.(see Terry's comment) mustache? I must check spelling on that. The music is perfect, Audrey. You always know how to support your theme.
I LOVE these posts with corresponding music! I have pulled up your blog several times to show these hilarious posts to people who don't even know you. Thanks for the laughs!
10 comments:
Ya. lets see how many comments you get on this one. HOly Crap That is so hilarious
You know, I have many pictures of me with a similar mustache. I view Rick as sporting a "retro" look now. As for the Hugh Hefner robe and wine glass.... I have no words either.
At least the facial hair is coming off, a little at a time. See what Project Potential did to my son? Always the unexpected.
Perhaps he is the replacement on "My Name is Earl".
i want to frame this.
Ah Rick, looking even more "mahvelous" as you age. I have a certain fondness for the moustache.(see Terry's comment) mustache? I must check spelling on that. The music is perfect, Audrey. You always know how to support your theme.
You so funny Audrey! We need more chest hair exposed though. I hope he is Hitler next. . .
Eeeewwww....I just threw up a little...
Bahahahahahahah! The music is AWESOME!! Totally adds to the effect!
I laughed until tears sprang to my eyes and had to go pee my pants!!!
I LOVE these posts with corresponding music! I have pulled up your blog several times to show these hilarious posts to people who don't even know you. Thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment