Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adoring Fans

Friday night's performance of Camp Rock was the best attended show by the folks of Perrysburg. Jake had all sorts of fans to greet him afterwards. Several of my seminary students came, including these two cuties. Jake looks pretty comfortable with these high school girls... 
I'm not a hot blond, but I am Jake's BIGGEST fan. 
Emma and I didn't feel quite right giving our men flowers, so we got them chocolate roses instead. Look's like it was a big hit.
I think Rick enjoyed being a rock star to those junior high kids.
Emma was sure proud of her daddy too.
I had to take a picture of Rick and his on-stage nemesis, "Axel Turner". They got into character for this shot:
All the hullabaloo wore out poor, sick Emma, so I took her home to sleep before the cast party got goin'.
At the cast party, "Brown" and "Axel" had an epic basketball game with the members of Connect 4. 
He may have grey whiskers in his bear, but my man's still got it!
Congratulations Rick and Jake!

7 comments:

Dusty said...

Both or your boys look awesome! What a fun thing for the two of them to get to be a part of together. I just wish we could have seen the show. darn. It really stinks living so far away from some of your favorite people. Miss you guys and sure hope Miss Emma feels better soon. We have been praying for her.

Alli said...

I'll bet Camp Rock was a little more wholesome than Grease was :) Remember when Ricky was Kenickie? He-he-he. How fun that your boys got to do a play together! Jake does look all grown up, I'll bet the ladies are rather enjoying him.

GMA S said...

Wish we could have been there to see the guys do their stuff. Maybe some other time. I must say, my son looks pretty darn good with that beard. And, Jake IS growing up and looking so much older. Good looking men you have Audrey. Glad that Emma was feeling up to going. Can't hardly wait to see the kids.

Terry said...

It looks like a wonderful time was had by all. We would like to be added to the list of Jake's adoring fans!

The LaLa said...

I hope you get a video you can send with the kids! We want to see the production. We're so proud of both of these rock stars! (I secretly like the beard). Kisses and hugs to our Emma -- get well, Missy!
P.S. The word verification is "speachoo", like sneezing a speech?

Danielle Harris said...

How fun! They look great! I wish I could have seen it!

The Hatch Family said...

So fun!!!! So glad that it all was a hit and we got to see what all the facial hair was REALLY about. :) Is Emma still sick?!?! Or onto a new bug?!?! That makes me so sad. Boo! No fun at all.