...I can count on my dear husband to clean it up.
And, when I have to pick up a prescription for my patient...
...it's nice to know that a furry little nurse will keep her warm and safe...
What will we do with our poor, sick Emma? She's been battling a bug for weeks and it keeps on pulling her down. Her homework, along with the laundry, just keeps piling up!
Here's hoping that this girl returns to full health!
6 comments:
Eeeww! Emma still doing that projectile vomiting? I am so sorry for everyone. I hope she feels better sooner than later. Poor little thing. Guess it is a family project at your house. Hang in there guys.
She needs her Papa to give her a big hug! Love you Emma. And I agree, Hang in there guys!
Oh po baby Emma! That is just terrible, and what a mess to clean up from a loft bed! Sounds like her bug is a tenacious one. Good thing she is such a smarty and can make up her work in no time. Hugs and kisses, Emma Janie! Think about Disneyland!
you were right. it did turn my stomach. what a good husband you have! poor em. feel better!
I love the barf bucket in the last picture, we do that around here too. The kids rather enjoy toting their little bucket around to puke in. Tell Emma we are rooting for her to feel better!
Oh. Dear. That was a little graphic. Good thing I can scroll and skim fast. :) Hopefully she is all better now!!!
Post a Comment