On MLK Day we tried out our new family pass to Imagination Station.
One of our favorite attractions was the BOYO (human yo-yo).
It took some getting used to, but even Emma figured out how to BOYO.
What lovely form!
What lovely form!
Daddy and Emma constructed an earthquake-safe tower
that stayed together despite their rigorous testing.
that stayed together despite their rigorous testing.
Jacob made a new friend named Gizmo.
Emma Janie discovered the science behind an arch
and created a bridge with foam blocks.
and created a bridge with foam blocks.
Jake stuck with Duplos...Classic.
Ever the problem-solver, Daddy spent quite a while figuring out
how to construct a paper bridge that would hold multiple blocks. He succeeded!
how to construct a paper bridge that would hold multiple blocks. He succeeded!
Emma found the wind tunnel and practiced her
Magnum and Blue Steel poses for the camera.
Magnum and Blue Steel poses for the camera.
She also learned a little about how airplanes work too.
Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away...we took some cheesy pictures in the Hubble Space Exhibit.
Check out this freakishly long icicle! It was a cold, cold day outside.
It's a good thing we had something fun to do indoors in the great city of Toledo!
5 comments:
What a fun family day you had! Thanks for sharing, I can't believe how grown up Jake and Emma are!
Fun AND educational! What a great way to spend the day together. It has been a long time since I have seen an icicle, and NEVER one that big. B-r-r-r!
I am seriously marveling at how Emma can be in short sleeves even inside. Where did you put all your coats??? I would seriously need lessons on how to live in such a climate! Amazing!!! :) Oh! And, super fun place!!! LOVE it!
What a delightful day! I think MLK would approve too. I'm so glad you all had that holiday off. This sounds like a very cool place. I love that your kids enjoy museums of all kinds. We plan to take them to the MIM (Music Instrument Museum).
You guys always have the funnest adventures :)
Post a Comment