Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a day in the life...

We are most definitely in the right place! I love our neighborhood. It is such a blessing to have our friends from church just houses away. Here is Emma afterschool on Monday...
There are 5 trampolines within short walking distance from our backyard. It's so great that the neighbors are willing to share. Now we don't need to get a trampoline!

On last shot...Poor Rick has been working on the sprinklers for weeks, all by himself. The rain has not cooperated well and Rick has had to work so much. He's had to battle a lot of water and mud (see picture below). He even took our shop vac out back to suck up some of the water from the trenches. The clay doesn't allow the water to soak into the ground so it just sits there.

We're just a few short weeks away from planting grass. Hip, hip, hooray!

3 comments:

GMA S said...

I'd know that backside anywhere.

Alli said...

That's why your marriage works so well - you always let Ricky have the last word :)

Terry said...

Is he mooning his audience or what? Way to go, Dr. Rick. All your surgical skill must come in handy on those darn sprinklers. The kids look like they're having a blast on the trampolines. Careful! (I wouldn't be the grandma if I didn't say that.)